Roles and Responsibilities
- Offering counselling services to employees.
- Performing employee background checks and verifying information.
- Communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation, and benefits.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Collecting and analyzing employee data.
- Using data to create employee profiles.
- Organizing and updating employee files.
- Adhering to regulatory standards.
- Overseeing employee orientation and training.
- Liaising between employees and management.
- Managing employee grievances.
- Conducting employee engagement activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters Degree in Human Resources Management with 1 to 2 years Corporate experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Should be target oriented/Capable of handling work pressure
Interested can send your resume to email@example.com
Role:Employee Relations Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryEmployee Relations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:PG Diploma in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Quintessence Business Solutions Services Pvt Ltd
Quintessence is amongst the three Indian Healthcare BPOs companies featured in Beckers Hospital Review listing. We've been in business for 9 years, with nearly 1000 employees and a 100% US-based customer base. Were located in Elnet Software City, Chennai; Tidel Park, Coimbatore & Hanudev Infocity, Coimbatore. We offer industry-topping compensation & benefits like health insurance, liberal incentives and more.
Contact Company:Quintessence Business Solutions Services Pvt Ltd
Address:Quintessence Business Solutions and Services, Hanudev Info Park, D Block, 5th Floor, NavaIndia, Hindusthan Arts College Road, Coimbatore - 641028