Roles and Responsibilities
- Remaining responsible for the day-to-day facilities operations
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians) Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Manage cab, housekeeping and food vendors.
- Setting up process and oversee it to ensure the safety of employees who avail cab facility.
- Maintain and order necessary office equipment and supplies, as needed
- Interact with other department heads in managing the entire administrative operations.
- Minimum 7 years in the administrative field with managerial experience.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures.
- Proficient computer and communication skills.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A bachelors degree is essential.
- Candidates from army background is also preferred.
Interested candidates can share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Functional AreaAdministration & Facilities
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Quintessence Business Solutions Services Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Quintessence Business Solutions Services Pvt Ltd
Address:Module 21-23,,Second Floor, TS-140, Block 2-9,Elne, t Software City,Rajiv Gandhi Salai,Taramani, Chenn, ai, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India