- Offering counselling services to employees.
- Conducting one-on-one meeting with employees on daily basis.
- Responsible for Post recruitment processes.
- Performing employee background checks and verifying information.
- Communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation, and benefits.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Collecting and analyzing employee data.
- Using data to create employee profiles.
- Organizing and updating employee files.
- Adhering to regulatory standards.
- Overseeing employee orientation and training.
- Liaising between employees and management.
- Managing employee complaints & Grievance handling.
- Responsible for Employee engagement activities.
- Conducting Fun activities & Games to the employees
- Organizing monthly events
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Any Degree, MBA/MSW in human resources will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have relevant experience in Employee relations role of Minimum 6 months- 3 years.
Job Location- Taramani, Chennai
Salary as per industry standard
Interested candidates can apply to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role:Employee Relations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryEmployee Relations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Contact Company:QBSS Healthcare
Address:Module 21-23,,Second Floor, TS-140, Block 2-9,Elne, t Software City,Rajiv Gandhi Salai,Taramani, Chenn, ai, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India