Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 6 years experience in Medical billing industry and 1 year as Team lead.
- Should have experience in handling End to End RCM Process (charge, payment posting, denials, refunds and appeals, AR).
- Good in People Management, Team and Client Management.
- Good communication (Reading, Writing).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervising the team to work on assigned cases
- Monitor Team's production and SLA delivery
- Keep a record of client KPIs and team's performance against the KPIs
- Monitor the issue logs raised by the client partners and review each issue log prior to being escalated to the customer
- Provide subject matter expertise on Accounts Receivable processes
- Manage and handle effectively escalations raised by the clients
- Provide mentorship, training and coaching to the team
- Adhere to organizational policies and procedures
- Lead by example by demonstrating the highest standards of ethical behaviour
- Monitoring and reporting team performance as needed
- Keep the Standard Operating Procedures updated and establish due control mechanisms
- Work with quality and business transformation team to identify, recommend and implement
- process improvement projects Requirements
Interested candidates can share their resume to email@example.com.
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Quintessence Business Solutions Services Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Quintessence Business Solutions Services Pvt Ltd
Address:Module 21-23,,Second Floor, TS-140, Block 2-9,Elne, t Software City,Rajiv Gandhi Salai,Taramani, Chenn, ai, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India